Friday, January 12, 2007

*New Feature* FRIDAY'S FEAST

Stumbled across this, gonna TRY to remember to do this every Friday, haha! Likely I'll forget ~ but I will give it a whirl, cuz all of you know how addicted I am to these survey-like things and memes! :) So... here ya go... enjoy!

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?

Construction. As in those orange construction barrels and pylons that are scattered throughout Atlanta, home of the never-ending construction, which spawns the never-ending traffic jams from you-kn0w-where! Ugh. I hate orange.

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?

Does dropping out count?! Nope, I was the nerd of the entire school, the one who even the lowest nerds on the social scale picked on. This was way before bullying became politically incorrect, and nothing was done. Add some teenage depression and living in an alcoholic home to the mix, and voila! There ya have a dropout! I did get my GED when I was 19, and now at 33 (until Feb 10 of next month) am 37 credits into my Associate's Degree in English. :)

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?

Extra cheese, green peppers & mushrooms.

Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?

Dunno. This is a super-humongous universe, and anything is possible.

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?

It's a girly-looking patchwork type quilt -- pink & off-white & other similar colors. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answer for the orange question! Most people just said the fruit. :-P I played, too!

Georgia Blogger