Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cute Kid Story

So, today, I'm in my room, TRYING to lay down and read, rest, and get rid of a horrific headache. Note I said TRYING... it was a pretty unsuccessful endeavor. I hate living where we live - small little shoebox, with thin walls that afford one NO peace and quiet at all, since sound travels... and the TV is right on the other side of the wall, and the kids are in the living room, watching tv/arguing/playing/arguing more.... you get the idea.

Anyway, as I'm in there trying to rest, my five-year-old pops in (for the millionth time, haha!). She crawls up on the bed with me, chattering away happily about ten million things. Finally, completely out of the blue, she said, "Mommy, when I get my piggy bank filled up to the very top, I'm gonna buy you a motorcycle, ok?!" She went on, "Then you can put on your leather jacket with the fringes on it and your boots and your jeans and go for a ride, OK?"

First, "AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"
Second, "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Too sweet, funny & cute. :-) I told her that it would take WAY more than just ONE piggy bank-full to buy one, so she said she would just buy lots more piggy banks.

Anyone besides my 5-year-old wanna donate to the Mommy Motorcycle Fund?! HAHAHAHAHA! (kidding, kidding... just kidding.....)

2 comments:

Dustin said...

lol aww that's sweet!!

DNR said...

kids can be so sweet.

curious - where did you get the "Who's here" macro-media thing on your blog??

Georgia Blogger