Saturday, January 07, 2006

"Hearts for Heroes" update

Hello, all! Just thought i'd post a lill update.. I got five more cards in today! Yay!!! :-) I bet they'll really start comin' in soon (no, that's not a hint, I promise!!) And for anyone new who just happened to wander over here via LL's Chromed Curses (or from anywhere else, for that matter!) and has no clue what I'm talking about ~ I'm in the process of collecting Valentine's cards to send to my adopted soldiers... there's 16 in one platoon, and if I get enough cards, I'd like to send to a second platoon of 28... and then there's a third soldier I've "adopted," but don't know how many are in his platoon.... Anyway, all of them are my LOCAL HEROES ~ my Georgia National Guard 48th BCT boys!!! woohoo! :-)

Anyway, if you are interested in helping out (or spreading the word about Hearts for Heroes), please read this link HERE for all the info!

THANKS, LL, for linking me on your site! :-) You rock! :-)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger