Sunday, July 22, 2007

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! :) WOOHOOO! :)


Today after we got home from church, I immediately went back out to Walmart to get my car's oil changed. Since it was gonna take a lill while, I went and ate lunch at the McDonald's there and read a book I'd brought along with me that I'm almost finished with. :-)

On the way back to the automotive department, what should appear before my wondering eyes but a table wiht BUNCHES of none other than the much-hyped Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! :-) Considering all the hype, I didn't really expect to be able to find a copy for a while, and resigned myself to having to wait for both my older kids to read it, in the process telling me EVERYTHING about the book and how it ends and who dies, etc. But, as luck would have it: 1) my oldest son is spending a week with the Evil, Kat-Hating Inlaws, and 2) my oldest daughter is still with her biological father, who supposedly has (or will have) purchased the book for her at some point during their visitation, before she comes home. SOOOO...herein lies a golden opportunity! I get to read it in PEACE, ***and*** most importantly, they aren't around to tell me how it ends and ruin it for me, like last time. Last time, my charming little varmints handed me the book and said, "Oh yeah, Dumbledore is the one who dies!" I swear I wanted to BOP them!!!!!!!

So THIS time, hopefully... I'm beating them to it! MUWHAHAHAHAHA! (*evil Kat laugh*)

OK, gotta go..need to finish reading the other book, and dive into this one.... :)

5 comments:

Kat said...

I'm about 435 pages in now.... it's GOOD! :)

Anonymous said...

Bought mine Saturday, but boy child won't let me have it.

Kat said...

LOL..... Hence, why I bought MY OWN copy..... learned my lesson after the last book, LOL! :) Must have my own copy! :-) I only have about a hundred more pages to go!!!!!!! Snape just....

Nevermind.

heheheh >:-)

Frasier said...

I am finally done reading it !!I took 2 days off from housework and hubby and read 6 and 7.I read very fast so it helps !!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me what happens!! I just started it....

Georgia Blogger