Friday, July 20, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?


ZERO!!!! Sports bore me.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?


ooh, good question! I'd say, any of the Harry Potter books, or maybe "Earagon", because both are just really good, entertaining stories of "Good v. Evil," growing up and learning about life, etc.

If memorizing non-fiction INSTANTLY was an option for this question, I'd say I'd want to memorize the "entire" Bible, as opposed to just portions of it here & there.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?


Steak, eggs, bacon, grits, and a biscuit, of course! Oh yeah, and coffee. LOTS of COFFEE!

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.


Bake cookies. Write letters. Read a book (libraries are free!). :)

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?


FOREVER! I'm such a night person.... no matter how tired I am during the day, I always perk up at night. Even if I'm sleepy, it takes me a while to get to sleep. I have to be absolutely, utterly exhausted before I can sleep.

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Yes, I would love to memorize the Bible as well! Nice feast :)

Anonymous said...

what a great feast you have served up this week.

Georgia Blogger