Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

I don't recall many toys from my childhood...the closest thing would be my swingset, and my books...lots and lots of books!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?

About a 2 or 3 (being generous with myself, haha). Not very observant at all. Sometimes I can remember quirky, odd details that have no relavence whatsoever, but that's pretty random and sporadic.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?

In the mountains, in a cabin, sound asleep, far from civilization!!!!!!!!


Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?

Yesterday... I figured out how to draw lines and arrows in Microsoft Word documents. (you know, one of those seemingly "simple" projects you do, that turn out to be way more involved than you anticipated and take at least twice as long as you estimated?)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.


I have WORK to do, but I haven't HAD ENOUGH COFFEE YET!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love your Salad idea! My husband and I rented a cabin in GA in June and WOW would it be wonderful to be there today! Great Feast and Love your blog!

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Kat, thanks for the plug, I just went to Malanie's place, she spiked my interest with the cabin in GA.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I love your salad!! Happy Friday.

A Friend said...

You totally rock!!! Can we be friends???

Georgia Blogger