Sunday, July 29, 2007

AARRGHH!

*banging head against wall, repeatedly*

OK, so here I am, going thru the various schedules for classes for the various GPC campuses.... and I'm having almost NO luck finding the classes I need, at a time I'm able to take them!!! ARRGH! I know, I know... I could take online classes again, I really, really, really hate online classes and don't do nearly as well with them as I do with 'real' classes. Argh!

Maybe this is God's way of telling me I need to extend my "vacation" a little longer?!

ARGH!

Truth be told, I don't know that I even WANT to continue this semester...part of me does--- that adventerous, loves-to-learn-new-things part, but part of me is still EXHAUSTED and burned out!! Then again, last semester was such a dismal performance, really pitiful, that I feel somewhat compelled to take at least this one more semester to pull up my sagging, pitiful GPA before taking any kind of extended break.

Then again - I REALLY need a break... I've been doing absolutely NOTHING all summer, and going to bed at like 8 or 9 pm...and i'm STILL tired all the time. Work, come home, sleep. Repeat the next day. And that's IT! No leaping over tall buildings in a single bound (or even multiple bounds!); I have a variety of fun scrapbook projects that I want to do...but just haven't had the energy for.

PLUS.... I'd have to put this semester on ye olde credit cards... you know, the one's I've gotten nearly paid off (one of them -- the other is a little more than 50% paid off)...$640 tuition for two classes, plus a coupla hundred for books... the "check engine" light is on on my car and has been for a while, and the heat STILL doesn't work -- which i need to get fixed BEFORE WINTER. Plus various other issues I can't blog about which are somewhat uncertain.

Maybe if I get back into the swing of things, I'll perk up?? I seem to thrive on being busy and enjoy it. Maybe this 'vacation' i've given myself is not a good thing after all, haha.

Anyway... I haven't the first clue what I'm supposed to do here... Iand it's annoying the HECK outa me!

sorry, just had to vent.

*resumes banging head on wall, repeatedly*

1 comments:

k said...

Good lord, I SO remember that feeling! Decisions, decisions.

I cannot believe how you get all this done.

Hopefully, it'll all be worth it in the end. It was for me, I know.

But then, I wasn't married with kids and all that. I just dumped everything and went full time when I was 25, and since I'd been working full time for 8 years, it was easy to apply myself. I got out fast, so, I was able to work again relatively soon. I was very lucky that way. For two years, though, I lived on rice and koolaid. I paid.

Getting the degree in the end, and finally working as a Real Live Professional, was the biggest and most wonderful reward I could ever imagine. I hope it works out that way for you, too.

Georgia Blogger