Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our HomeTeam Episode Now Online!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know that our family's episode of the "Home Team" reality show, when we were surprised with our new home, is now available for viewing in its entirety online. The link to our episode is below, in case the video embedded in this post doesn't work. I know a lot of people told me they missed the episode featuring our family when it originally aired in early March (and I know I owe SO many people copies of the DVD! Ack!), so I figured that you might want to know it can now be viewed online. Hope you enjoy…have a few Kleenex handy. :-) I've watched it 20 times at least and still cry every single time. LOL Don't forget to scroll alllll the way down to the bottom of the page and stop the "God Bless the USA" video that continuously plays in the background on this blog, so you can hear the show. :) Click HERE to watch the show if the video below doesn't work.


Online Videos by Veoh.com

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v473816XkjfCgQg?c=HomeTeamTV

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger