Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How fast can you type?


80 wpm

Soup
What is your favorite online game?

don't have one

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

I'd say about a 7 -- just average

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.


Don't remember any at all. School was very bad for me and I ended up dropping out as a teenager (later getting my GED and subsequently enrolling in college)

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

Going to have a booth at a local community festival, "Grayson Day," to collect cards for our troops overseas. My goal with this year's 4th of July Card Drive is to collect at least 5,000 cards to ship over to our troops in Iraq, letting them know that they are not forgotten and that we appreciate them. Send over 5,000 for Valentine's Day, and over 19,000 for Christmas -- so 5K for the 4th of July should be easy... I hope, LOL! Right now I've got about 50 or so accumulated from all over the U.S. Yay! :) Please do what you can to help out! :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Great feast. I think what you do for our troups is FANtastic! I wish you great success this weekend. Keep up your good work.
My feast is served as well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your card drive! I'll look and seek what I can spare :)

Selena

Kim said...

Wonderful feast! I wish you all the luck in your card drive. My feast is up...come on over!

Georgia Blogger