Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

I don’t really watch much tv… most of my news I get from online sources (www.wsbtv.com (local channel), www.foxnews.com, and from local newspapers. And, of course, can’t forget reading “milblogs” for the REAL story from the history-makers themselves… (see www.Milblogging.com for an extensive listing of several THOUSAND soldier blogs all over EVERYWHERE, and/or my sidebar for a list of my faves!).

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

Is ice a food? Let’s see.. various frozen Weight Watchers tv dinners, various frozen vegetables, and various frozen meets, etc.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

Ummmm…. Good question! How about… “Namelss”!!! yeah, seriously… “Nameless” for the name of the town. I know, I’m weird… but remember, I live in Georgia. We have towns here with names like Lick-Skillet, Ducktown, and Between, with roads with names like “Ho-Hum Hollow Road,” “No-Name Road,” and so on….

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

Well, let’s see.. Bible as an on-going reading project, as in, on-going year round (some days/weeks/months better than others….), but aside from that, will be reading The Red Badge of Courage again, along with various books critiquing/interpreting it, because my American Literature Research paper is going to be on The Red Badge of Courage.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

Hair/hands/eyes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great feast. I have several south beach frozen meals in my freezer...have a good day

Raggedy said...

Good luck with your paper!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

Red Badge of Courage is great :)

"I live on No-Name Road in Nameless"... lol

Selena

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I liked the name of your town. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Georgia Blogger