Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Yep – sure have! Came down with pneumonia for two weeks..ick!

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?

Currently, lots of black & dark colors

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

Very comfortable, haha. I tend to be a loner, keep to myself, do a lot of reading (and writing), crafts, and internet surfing.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

Well, gee, golly – this is an easy one! As readers of this blog know, On Sunday, February 4, I was selected to be surprised with my very own home, courtesy of my friends, my soldiers, my church & my community – through a TV show called HomeTeam.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog and I hope you are feelig better!

Anonymous said...

How neat is that? May you have many wonderful years in that home. And many a wonderful Christmas too.
Waving at you from New York

Raggedy said...

Congratulations on your main course!
That is so cool.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Sarge Charlie said...

what a wonderful gift, a home, wow. I am still happy for you.

Georgia Blogger