Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

It was the 80s! Wearing ponytails off the side of your head (instead of in the back, like normal), legwarmers, neon colors, and BIG HAIR! :)

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

I've been told by hubby that people feel like I'm stuck up & snobby and antisocial, because I'm very shy and quiet and generally don't have much to say until I feel comfortable with you.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?

Depends what it is! Haha! Housework...like, a 2 or 3. Homework or "real work" at the office or anything that I enjoy, about a 10.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

I wouldn't want to sell anything... I'd do a thirty-second spot on Soldiers' Angels and VALOUR-IT to raise awareness and funds for them!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.

Sleep when it is raining!

10 comments:

katherine. said...

hey ANOTHER kat.

I enjoyed you site...and your feast.

Unknown said...

Why is it so much easier to sleep in the rain? Great feast and I am so glad you are passionate about supporting our troops

Raggedy said...

We both like to sleep when it is raining. (cool)
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

I think rainy days make one sleepy. I enjoyed your feast.

JHS said...

When I see someone with a dorky ponytail on the side, I think of the chick in "Napoleon Dynamite." Too funny!

Gattina said...

Oh the hair does in the 80th ! I did it too, although I was far older than a "teenager" !

Anonymous said...

Great feast!

LOL I never got into that side ponytail thing, thank goodness.. it always looked a bit painful.

Mine is up too.

Sarge Charlie said...

I like your main course, great

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

big hair? BIG HAIR??? honey i was a teen in the 60's and we were the big hair QUEENS!!! ha ha

smiles, bee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love to sleep anytime!

smiles, bee

Georgia Blogger