Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Yep, a tiny one on my tummy – got my tubes tied after the birth of my FINAL CHILD!

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

Getting a new home!

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

I hate TV, so… all of em! OK, how about Roseanne?Main CourseWhat was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

Gosh, I can’t remember!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ___________ was _____________________.

“I have always thought that mornings are too early in the day!”

4 comments:

kdzu said...

Only one scar Kat?
Some day I'll post a picture of my knee where I swiped a running chain saw across it.. Darling youngest daughter, a teen at the time came home, saw me putting a bandage on it, in my ripped and bloody jeans and had a fit for me to go to the doc. My hands have the most scars. Keep putting them where they do not belong.

AspergantuS said...

Appetizer:
I have two scars on my left wrist. One from a motorcycle accident, broke my arm in three places and one from when I was chopping wood (incorrectly) and the freshly sharpened hatchet bounced off the wood and embedded iteslf in my arm to the bone.
Soup:
I survived the sixties.
Salad:
Rosey O'Donald
Main Course:
sotormycle for motorcycle
Dessert:
I always thought that Pluto was a planet.

Sarge Charlie said...

good feast Kat, I used your link in my Saturday Photo hunt. I need voters at milbloggie.

Sarge Charlie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z852nlAxIbs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgunzandebyjo%2Enet%2FWordPress%2F


Since I took one from you, check this one, you may like it.

Georgia Blogger