Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #127

For your reading enjoyment, here is today's FRIDAY'S FEAST! :)


Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

None! I don't watch much t.v. ~ really just don't have the time. Toward the end of the season of American Idol, like the last six weeks of it, I am thoroughly addicted... but only for that brief time frame!

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

Ummm...good question! *thinks* Don't remember... so far, today I've not spoken to anyone on the phone.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

Six! Three for me, three for hubby.


Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

Ummm... can't really think of anything, honestly!

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?

Depends what kind of mood I'm in -- Mexican, Italian or Chinese have to be tied for first place I guess! :)

1 comments:

Angela said...

Great Feast. Thanks for sharing:-). Have a great weekend.

Georgia Blogger