Thursday, January 11, 2007

Changes, changes!

What do y'all think of the new photo slideshow on here? It's the same slideshow that is on my MySpace page... I somehow managed to figure out how to add it onto here, too! :) Also added a new video & song. Have been trying for weeks to do that, but either my computer or blogger was being obnoxious about it, and it hasn't worked until now. I wanted my old standby, "Letters from Home," but that video didn't seem to be working. So... I picked my second favorite song - God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood. Parts of it seem to eerily coordinate with the picture slideshow, at time, though of course it wasn't "supposed" to - just kinda worked out that way. :)

Anyway, hope y'all like all the new stuff. :)

1 comments:

Dustin said...

Hey Kat, Its look awesome!!!! And like the song!!!

Georgia Blogger