Thursday, January 11, 2007

AARGH! Stupid car....

OK, so.... way back in October or November, we spent over $900 on my car, fixing various thing like electrical problems and whatnot. At that time, my heater was acting up - sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes it would start working, then quit. Finally, about 3 or 4 weeks ago - the durn thing died altogether. Kaput. Belly-up. Flatlined. Air WILL blow out of the vents... but it's COLD air (whatever the temperature is outside, anyway). Well.. yesterday, hubby took it to the mechanic's to see what the deal is. The verdict is that the heater coil needs replacing.

It will take two days...

and $650!!!!!!!!

Ouch!

Needless to say -- I'm just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it for a few weeks, till my student loan refund comes in.

Pray for mild weather here in Ga, would ya? Driving to work when it's 20 degrees outside (and inside) the car is no fun.

1 comments:

Dustin said...

Hey Kat, I hope everything works out!! And I will pray that it doesnt get too cold. lol

Georgia Blogger