Monday, January 29, 2007

back to the doc I go

In about 30 minutes I'm leaving to go to the doctor again. My fever is gone for the most part, but this cough is not...it's just as bad as ever. Doc said the x-rays showed signs of possible early pneumonia. He's going to check me out and see if I need to go have a vacation in the hospital for a few days (o joy). Hopefully I won't... I've already been taking the exact same antibiotic they would give me in the hospital... so I don't see what they could do there any different. I wish he'd give me something to help me sleep...nyquil helps a little bit -- but the coughing still keeps me up the majority of the night. I think I "really" slept off & on between 3:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. today...the rest of the time I was wide awake & coughing away. :(

Prayers, please! I gotta get these Valentine's cards out by Thursday!!!!!!! Must have energy to be able to do that! Ack!

I am out of work for the rest of this week, too. This is NOT my idea of a fun vacation...nope, not a'tall.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and follow doctor's orders. I wish I lived closer to you, I'd gladly help with the soldiers' Valentine items...which reminds me it's time I assemble the Valentine packages for my adopted soldiers. God bless!

Biker Betty said...

Hi Kat,
Get well fast. I hope you don't have to go into the hospital. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Betty :)

kdzu said...

Get your rest Kat. you'll need it as this war is not nearly over, although the real news coming out of the milblogs is good. LOL

Prayer up and sent.

Georgia Blogger