Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't forget our Heroes in Afghanistan

Please take a moment to say a few prayers for our Soldiers serving in Afghanistan. One thing I've heard more than once from my adopted Soldiers there is that all too often, they feel "forgotten"... the entire world, it seems, is focused on Iraq. So don't forget about our Soldiers in AFghanistan, and other parts of the world.... say some prayers for them, too.

KABUL, Afghanistan — Clashes and a suicide bombing killed four
militants and injured five U.S.-led coalition soldiers in southern Afghanistan, the coalition said Monday.

A suicide bomber
rammed his vehicle into a U.S.-led coalition convoy east of Kandahar city on Monday, wounding two coalition soldiers, a coalition military statement said. Two vehicles also were damaged.

READ THE REST HERE.

5 comments:

DirkStar said...

I've been seeing your name at some of my friends sites and decided to pay you a visit!

Very nice place you have here.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Kat said...

Thanks, Dirk! :) Please come back often. :)

Anonymous said...

You know I won't...got my adopted over there!!....

Anonymous said...

You know better than that from my house!! ;) Excellent point Kat.

Kat said...

LOL! Welll, I ain't worried about Y'ALL, for sure, LOL!!! :) Just consider this my Public Service Announcement for the day, LOL - in case folks new to obsessive-soldier-adopting, er, I mean, troop support activities, happen to wander by... ;)

Georgia Blogger