Saturday, November 25, 2006

OUR VISIT WITH THE OUTLAW!!!!!

Sorry it’s taken so long to post this story.. My computer died for a while, hubby managed to (again) resurrect it, and I can only be on for a short while at a time. I’m kinda half-asleep right now, I’m SO TIRED, but wanted to at least share pictures, etc. of my visit with y’all!! For any new people or folks who may have missed my blog entry where I mentioned this, hubby and I got to meet one of our “adopted” soldiers on Friday... none other than the infamous OUTLAW HIMSELF!!! It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Did I mention… it was AWESOME?! Hubby and I got up to his place around 11 a.m. Friday, and eventually left there around 8:45 p.m. With the 2.5 hour drive home, and stopping for some pizza along the way, hubby & I finally arrived back home at midnight last night (today, I guess, technically!) It was so worth every minute of that drive, though, for sure!!!

Anyway, this link below is to my online photo album – he gave me permission to share these pics.

CLICK HERE FOR PICUTRES

I had FULLY anticipated totally crying my eyes out when I met him – seriously – over the years, I’ve previously met three other soldiers that our family adopted and each time, major waterworks – I REALLY had thought I was gonna totally ‘lose it’ -- but to my surprise, I didn’t cry a bit!!! Weird and very un-like me, but that’s fine by me, haha!!! Always have hated crying in front of people!!!!

Since I’m half-asleep now, can’t really think of much else to say, except that the whole visit was just awesome.

OK, gotta run – Must get sleep now, LOL. Have an awesome night/day/whatever, y’all!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's hubby & Outlaw!! They seemed to have a great time chatting about politics and telling "when I was young & dumb" stories, hehehe! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



0 comments:

Georgia Blogger