Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"B is for..."

oh so many favourite foods...

Number one on MY list HAS to be bananas ....Is there any more perfect food? I think not.... Very Happy a banana a day keeps the doctor away (but NOT the cute medics - but I digress )

But but........and that brings me to my next fave : BACON......yes folks...bacon butties rule....(and if you are English you will know exactly what I mean) Wink And....as I walked the infamous bratdog this morning? The aroma of bacon cooking in my neighbourhood. Follow the bacon folks...Hmmm "Bringing home the bacon"????? Yes please...

And cos this IS a cross-cultural forum and a joint effort today from Rae comes burgers.Not just any burgers. But about 11pm my time yesterday I asked Rae what is her son's favourite food that she makes for him? Her son - the hero...

Her reply? "Paul Bunyan burgers". Well - you all will know the next question from me.."WHAT is that?"

a burger with onions, mushroom, bacon (yeaaaaaaaaa ) and cheese in the middle... Oh and yes "cooked on the grill". (is that the same as the barbie??????)

Rae's fave food under B? Brownies with LOTS of walnuts...Feel free to add your own faves folks.....Let's share today...

More coffee please......

Gotta go do laundry..... my t shirt (Eat this Cindy") is getting quite the workout these days.........Did you get yours yet? They wash up great....and look very good tooooooooo.. Thumbs Up

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger