Wednesday, September 27, 2006

American Soldier Goes Video! :-)

Yep, you read that right! "American Soldier" has just announced via email that he will be supplementing his blog with videos over at You Tube! He writes:

I am going to be trying something new with Soldier Life and I wanted to
invite you all along for the ride.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=soldierlife

That's right, I am going to You Tube. :) I will still post on Soldier
Life; however, I am going to be combing real-time combat footage as well as some
video blogs made by myself.

Wooohooo!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?! A.S. asked that those of us with blogs give his new You Tube idea a plug - and, since THIS blog was specifically started over a year ago to plug his new book, haha, how could I possibly say no?! :-) Of course I subscribed immediately to receive notice of any A.S. You Tube postings... as of about ten minutes ago, no videos yet, haha - but I'm sure that will change. :) Y'all tune in -- I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger