Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Lunchtime Live!"

Well, here it is: LUNCHTIME!!!! Everyone around me is on their way to lunch, deciding on whether to have hamburgers or whatnot. Here I sit, guzzling my Coca-Cola Classic and trying to stay busy. It dawned on me, dimwit that I am, I forgot to post the Rolling Victory Fast logo this morning - whoops! So, I'm posting it now, at lunchtime. How appropriate! haha!

Yep, I'm hungry now... my tummy is used to eating at this time of day. But it's not unbearable, and in three hours and forty-five minutes, I will be leaving work and going on a very special "mission" of sorts... AuntyBrat and loyal reader Chtrbx know what it is...... I will not be hungry then, I am sure: I will be too emotionally wrapped up in what is going on to really care about eating or not eating. It will be a non-issue for me at that time. The real test will be when I get home this evening. My biggest fear is just simply "forgetting," and out of habit stealing, uh, grabbing, a potato chip from a kid without thinking. But I know they are NOT going to let me forget I'm fasting (they plan to torment me as much as possible about it), so I suppose there is little enough danger of that happening. I have not yet decided whether or not I'll stay up till exactly midnight, so I can post & then eat, OR if I'm going to go to bed at 9:30/10:00 like I did last night, and just get up early enough in the a.m. to eat a HUGE breakfast, haha!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger