Tuesday, August 15, 2006

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!

ACK!!!!!!! It's freakin' POURING down here in Atlanta!! Rain, thunder, the works. :-( I just frantically called hubby up in Loganville, and thankfully, it's NOT raining up (over?) there. Thank God! He said it rained this morning, but it was reasonably sunny right now and doesn't look like it's going to rain. Ack... pray it holds back....

It is now 2:40 p.m. EST. I would have updated sooner, but "work" interfered for a change, haha. Had to do something, and then, in a very "Dilbert-esque" way, the Evil Laser Printer from Hell decided to jam hopelessly on a miniscule piece of paper that can't be seen (but I know it's in there). So now I'm waiting for the Help Desk gurus to come fix it. Ack!

Fast-wise, things are going well. Still hungry, but not unbearably so. I think the hardest part will be late tonight before I go to bed (or right before midnight, whichever comes first!). I'll be out of here in about an hour and 20 minutes. Please pray that traffic does not keep me trapped on a bus or in my car... I have somewhere VERY important I need to be tonight. Hubby may be there as well...depends on how the kids are acting and if they can behave or not. We'll see...

Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger