Friday, July 28, 2006

MY POEM WAS READ ON THE RADIO!

OMG I'M FLIPPING OUT THIS MORNING - TOTALLY...... MY POEM ("The Silent War")WAS READ **ON THE AIR** BY MY FAVORITE DJ IN THE WORLD!!!!!! *FAINTS*Here's the link to his website: http://www.mobyinthemorning.com/soapThursday.cfm

I had no clue it was read on the air yesterday, till someone in a local chat forum posted a message - "Hey, Kat, was that YOUR poem that Moby read on the air yesterday? Had to be, I don't know of any other "Mrs. Kathy Orr's" out there!"

I went to the website and clicked on "Small Town Soapbox," and sure enuff - there it was!!!! I am SO in shock right now!!!!! Moby is my favorite DJ EVER and does SO MUCH to support our troops and raise awareness about supporting our troops - Moby is one of my heroes! :)

So, all five or six of y'all out there reading this... please stop by http://www.mobyinthemorning.com/ and sign his guest book and/or drop him an email to say THANKS for reading "The Silent War" and for all he does to support our troops! Oh yeah - and he plays the best Country music you can find on the radio! His show rocks! :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger