Monday, April 03, 2006

I have begun....

I have begun working on an extremely special project... was up until 1:30 last night, LOL. The next couple weeks will be intense, as I will be working many late, late nights AND emotionally, pouring my whole heart & soul into this. What I'm doing is secret for now (tho some of you know about it, those who have participated and helped me), but I will reveal all at the proper time.

Last night I started working on it, and the sheer enormity, in terms of how very important this project is, how very special it is and how very meaningful it is, just overwhelmed me. Truthfully, I don’t even feel remotely “worthy” to work on this ~ but, it is a gift very much from the heart – the heart of not only me, but also my family, and the nation….

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger