Sunday, April 02, 2006

~Heartsick~

Oh man, prayers please! No, I don't know any of these people so I most likely will never be able to tell you how this turns out, but I'm just heartsick right now! :(

I was supposed to take my daughter to youth group tonight, but hubby decided he was going to (fine by me, I'm working on a project and didn't want to be interrupted, hahaha). Thank God he did -- if I'd taken her, and seen what he saw, I would have been a basket case for sure.... I'm SOOOO upset as it is and I didn't even see it!!!!

Today here in GA it's 80 degrees and GORGEOUS outside. Of course, this brought out ALL the bikers -- they were EVERYWHERE today! (Heck, I had two of 'em right behind me on the way to church this a.m. -- as it turns out, they were actually going to church too, haha...followed me right the whole way there, haha...there were at least four motorcycles in the church parking lot this a.m., at least!)

Anyway....hubby was taking Tiff to youth group and he had to take a detour to get there. But before he was able to take the detour, he saw plain as day the reason why: A "huge" SUV had crashed into TWO bikers..... and they were being LIFE-FLIGHTED to a trauma unit somewhere... he said it was horrible. Yeah... if I had been there, I woulda totally lost it I'm sure!!!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE -- BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger