Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sorry for not posting much...

I've been tryin to think of what to write about... pretty much, though, the biggest thing going on in my world is the super-special project I'm working on -- emotionally, it is consuming me completely, as I knew it would. Morseo than any other project I've ever worked on before!!!! Today I'm expecting to get some stuff in the mail that will enable me to begin working on it in earnest. And since it's a surprise of sorts, I can't really write about it. but it's a big deal, to me at least.

In other news, I've been super-busy working on "media relations" stuff as part of the Loganville Parade Comittee -- our first ever 4th of July Parade is this year!!! It's theme is "Freedom isn't Free!" and it is to honor our heroes, past and present.

And that's all for now!

UPDATE: I'm at lunch right now (12:25 p.m.). What I was waiting for -- several family photographs -- came in the mail as promised. As I looked through them, tears just poured down my face. Those of you who know what i'm up to know what I'm talking about...those who don't, well, you will in a little less than three weeks. Still top secret. I'm just shaken to the core... and I hope to God I can do this project "good enough," and properly give honor where honor is due.

Back to work I go!!!! *searches for more Kleenex*

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger