Friday, November 18, 2005

Stars & Stripes "Messages From Home"

OK, as I said last week, I'm currently foregoing Self-portrait Friday in order to continue with the theme of collecting holiday greetings for troops! My friend Trish at Angels 'n Camouflage sent this link to me: Click here: Stars & Stripes Holiday Messages.

Clicking on this link allows you to post a holiday message to a loved one in the service that will be printed in Stars & Stripes (or posted on the online version of Stars & Stripes, depending). So, if you know someone who is deployed this holiday season, please submit a message of support for publication! :-)

Well, gotta run, y'all...today's gonna be a busy day.

THANKS to all those who have sent and are sending cards and stuff to me! We got exactly SEVEN DAYS LEFT in my "Christmas Cards For Troops" campaign ~ I'm collecting up to 11/26 (next Saturday) and will be mailing on 11/28. So, keep those cards, letters and emails comin' in! The email address to send a Christmas Greeting to is: CHRISTMAS_4_TROOPS@YAHOO.COM.

Luv you all,
Kat

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger