Monday, September 25, 2006

Marine & Cookie Update! :)

Yeeehawww!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXTREMELY HAPPY right now! :) Remember a while back, on or about September 2, I posted HERE about a very spur-of-the-moment bake-a-thon for one of my adopted Marines & his platoon...long story short - approximately 300 sugar cookies made their way from my oven to The Sandbox. I've been wondering lately if they EVER got there... I shipped 'em off on September 2.. and tonight I got an email from my Marine-baby's grandma (who is also the momma of one of my previous adopted Soldier-babies!)!!! This just totally made my night. Not only did Marine-baby actually GET the cookies...they were DEVOURED! :)

Here's the email his grandma sent me -- totally made my night and I'm postively on Cloud 9!!!!!

Just got off the phone --[MARINE-BABY] UP DATE: He JUST CALLED [HIS MOM]!!!!!!! He got the cookies [and said, quote:]

"THEY WERE DAMN GOOD THEY ATE EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM AND THE GUYS WERE DAMN HAPPY TO GET THEM"


oh my out of the Mouth of one of your MARINE BABIES!!!!

Hehehehe--- Yep, this totally made my night. Makes up for all the LOUSY stuff that had been going on over the past several days, haha! This is fabulous... YAY!

Happy adopted Marine-babies = Happy Momma Kat!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger