Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with sixteen random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose sixteen people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you - if i tagged you, it’s because i want to know more about you!!!! (not in a creepy stalker kinda way, honest! lol)
1. I will be thankful for and in the midst of EVERY situation in my life, no matter what, because God is in control ultimately and no matter how bad it gets, no matter what happens, He always has and will continue to take care of us. The fact that He loves me and forgives me and accepts me, in spite of myself, is more than enough to be thankful for, no matter how bad everything else get. :) ( 1 Thessalonians 5:18; Romans 8:28; Philippians 4:12-13; John 3:16-21; Romans 5:6-11)
2. I am lucky enough to have some of the most FANTASTIC friends in the universe, I am grateful for them everyday! (yes, I stole this answer from the person who tagged me, but she's absolutely right - I'm blessed with the bestest friends in the world - love y'all!)
3. I still need to find a job. Supposed to start a temp job Monday - but the commute is going to be horrible.
4. I'm really very shy and quiet in person - I will email and post like crazy, because I'm far more comfortable with the "written" word than actually having to SAY something, LOL! In crowds I kinda keep to myself, unless I'm real comfortable with the people I'm with. I just never have much to say, really, LOL! On that same note, I'm HORRIBLE about returning phone calls, or making phone calls unless I really, really really HAVE TO, lol! Something to work on this year....!
5. Good grief, I'm only on number 5?! (see #4 above - I just never have much to say, LOL!)
6. I am praying in 2009 for more boldness and wisdom - boldness to be ABLE to speak, lol - and wisdom to know WHAT to say (or what NOT to say)! :)
7. This year, one of my main goals is to get
Operation Love From Home's 501c3 status finalized. Currently working on the application -- need $350 to file the thing once it's complete.
8. Speaking of Operation Love From Home, we are right now collecting Valentine's Cards, Hershey's Hugs & Hershey's Kisses to send to the troops. We need THREE THOUSAND signed cards by JANUARY 31 to ship all over the world for Valentine's Day. C'mon - show our troops you appreciate them! see our website for more details - www.OperationLoveFromhome.org. Every single card truly counts!
9. Holy cow, I'm only on number 9? *sigh*
10. In March, I'm supposed to start classes at Shorter College - just transferred there from Ga. Perimeter College. In 33 months if all goes well, I"ll have my B.S. in either Business Administration or Business Management (that should make me a bit more employable, I'm hoping!)
11. I heart music and love to dance. (Even though I can't dance at ALL!!!)
12. I'm getting back into the swing of things with my letter-writing, slowly but surely. Life Chaos is calming down somewhat (or I'm just getting used to it, lol) and I'm picking back up the things I had to drop over the summer/fall due to knee surgery and all.
13. Being a member of the Patriot Guard Riders is one of the most important parts of my life - not THE most important part, of course (God, family, career come first) but the mission of the PGR is so very close to my heart and means so much to me to be able to do SOMETHING for the families of our heroes, it's up high on the list for sure.
14. I would love to take ballroom dance lessons again! I took a brief 8-week introduction course many, many years ago, and loved it. :) (see numbers 3 and 11 above, lol)
15. I NEVER want to get a tattoo - I hate needles and pain! (Of course, I also said I'd NEVER ride a motorcycle... and we all know how THAT turned out! lol! BTW - I'm dying to go for a ride - been way too long need my fix! lol!)
16. I am going continue supporting the soldiers this year, though probably will need to cut it back to only 4 or so at a time. :(
Am I done? Yay!!! finally! LOL! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Friday, January 02, 2009
I was tagged on Facebook with this, thought I'd post it here, too. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! :)