Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twenty-Four Hours....

In a mere TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, I will be mercifully CHILD-FREE!!!!! Two oldest are going to PA with their bio father till 1/4. Two youngest are going to gradma's house till 12/24.

PAR-TAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I can clean my house... and it will STAY CLEAN!

I can go to bed at a decent hour with NO ARGUING AND SCREAMING AND CRASHING IN THE BACKGROUND, from the kids trying to (a) get out of chores or (b) inflict great bodily harm on each other.

I can SLEEP AS LONG AS I WANT without (a) them waking me up in the middle of the night, or (b) them waking me up in the morning!

Yay, I'm so excited! This is awesome. No kids for a few days, kid-free, hallelujah, praise the Lord and THANK YOU JESUS!

Yep, this definitely ranks way up there on my List of Things to Be Thankful for. :)

1 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

enjoy your break Miss Kat, you earned it....

Georgia Blogger