Friday, November 14, 2008

"...The Feast of My Dreams!"

Tonight's dinner consisted of:

  • Meatloaf
  • Mashed Potatoes (instant, of course, lol) and
  • Homemade Soup
Eldest son is in a snit (what else is new); eldest daughter not feeling well and ate just a little bit of potatoes and some soup.

Youngest daughter sick with the same stomach bug her father has, so she just ate a bit of soup and back to bed. Hubby sick; ate some soup, went back to bed.

Just when I thought all my efforts were in vain, my youngest son (5) declares out of nowhere:

"In FIVE delicious colors, this is THE FEAST OF MY DREAMS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dunno where he got 'five delicious colors" from, but at least I know how to cook the feast of SOMEBODY'S dreams, ROFLOL!!!!!!!

I thought it was all pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the recipes. I had to read your post aloud to my 17 year old daughter. We were both laughing out loud at the FIVE DELICIOUS COLORS. Love it! I was counting meatloaf, potatoes, broth, carrots, and pasta? Or maybe ketchup?

Georgia Blogger