Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just when I thought my day COULDN'T get ANY worse....

...hubby called me and said he's going into an emergency meeting at our 6-year-old's school. Apparently, she thought it would be a really cute idea to steal her older brother's Swiss Army pocket knife and take it to school to show her friends.

Yeah, that went over real well.. NOT!

Can you say... suspension?!

Ugh.

someone shoot me now... PLEASE!

UPDATE...she is suspended today and tomorrow.... that should be "all" that happens, I hope. They didn't like call the cops or anything, thankfully... seen too many freaky stories of 10 year olds and such being arrested over Childish Stupidity over things like this... hopefully, they don't do something as asinine and ridiculous as that.

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger