Monday, December 10, 2007

I do SO love Living in GEORGIA!

I just LOVE this week's forecast!

From Meteorologist Brad Nitz:

Look for highs to reach into the mid 70s for the next few days, setting new records. Tune to Channel 2 Action News and I'll show you which areas will be the warmest and when a cold front will return our temperatures to normal.

Overnight: Partly cloudy and warm, fog is developing. Temperatures will drop slowly through the 60s.

Monday: Partly cloudy and very warm. Low in the mid to upper 50s, highs in the mid 70s.

Tuesday: Partly cloudy and warm. Low in the mid 50s, high in the mid 70s.


Wednesday: Partly cloudy and warm. Low in the mid 50s, high in the mid 70s.

Thursday: A cold front moves through with clouds and a chance of rain. Lows in the mid 50s, highs near 70.

Friday: Mostly cloudy and cooler with a chance of rain. Low in the mid 50s, high in the mid 60s.


:) I know... all my Yankee readers are probably cussin' me right now... but it's ok, I forgive you. Now... where's that cold glass of ice tea and my fan?

**ducks & runs**

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

add 10-15 degrees and you have West Palm Beach.

Anonymous said...

my daughter is living in Covington with her aunt & reported on the great weather while I was ducking freezing rain & driving around with no heat in the vehicle. I laughed back "but at least we have water in our lakes & can take showers in Ohio! !"

Peggy, RN (emerging from my permanent lurking status)

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and make cash from every visitor to your short urls.

Georgia Blogger