Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm back!

For the past three weeks, I've ignored this blog.

I've ignored my job.

I've ignored my college classes & assignments.

(All with the blessing of my boss & teachers.)

It's all been more than worth it!!!

When I get home from college tonight around 9 or 9:30 p.m. (yes, I'm actually attending class once again!), I'll update you further on the latest amazing adventure I had the honor of playing a small part in. I'd actually update you now, but the campus computer lab has the Q100 website blocked (SHAME on you, college computer lab!!! GRR!) so I can't include in this post the relevant links I need to to make this a really GOOD post, with pictures and videos and stuff. >:(

Stay tuned... I'm back, and will blog again later tonight.

And then collapse into a coma and SLEEP!!!! :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger