Friday, November 30, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

None of them. I'm a wimp and even get dizzy on the merry-go-round!



Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I just stay quiet and try to be invisible. I'm not much of a "crowd person" and don't do well in social situations to begin with, haha!


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

7, depending on the topic.


Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No and no.


Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

0-1 at the most. :)

2 comments:

dobarah said...

Thank you for your feast, AND for the support you give our troops. They are a blessing to us all.

Unknown said...

Nice Feast! Come visit my blog, I have my Fridays Feast, with a few surprises!

Georgia Blogger