Friday, November 16, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?

I'd have to say being a receptionist for a medical assistance company in New Jersey, about a million years ago.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

Someplace quiet -- preferably, out in the middle of nowhere in the mountains.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

I do or say something stupid, which I do all the time, lol.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

Uhhh...... To never be an alcoholic and beat your child??? (they gave me a fabulous example of how NOT to be!). Other than that, nada -- growing up, my life was simply trying to survive in the most literal sense.

Dessert

Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

Ummm...let's see... Ponytails off to the side of your head, instead of in the back, like normal... "jelly shoes," and bright neon colors. 80s all the way, baby!!!! :)

2 comments:

Serena said...

Oh, I have done my hair in a side ponytail before. Not sure if that was a fad then or just that I wanted to. :D Thanks for sharing your feast.

Serena
ChatnChill

Anonymous said...

what a great first job!! I loved your feast this week!

Georgia Blogger