Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yay, tomorrow is FRIDAY!

I am SO glad tomorrow is FRIDAY. That means NO CLASS TOMORROW NIGHT! I can work and *gasp!* simply go directly home when I'm off work! Wow!!! No college, no anything...just home sweet home!

And then, about 30 minutes after that, haha - I'm off to a friend's house. Remember a few days I alluded to "being up to something?" Well, she's one of several who will be helping me try to pull off my latest hare-brained scheme, hehehe. :) The "Secret Squirrel Brigade," as I've named us, is meeting tomorrow night at my friend's house. Well, at least two of us are - maybe a third... everyone else is unavailable I think...but it's ok. We're all plotting and planning via email.... this could be so fun if we can just make it happen! (and no, I'm not telling you what it is... you'll have to wait till Christmas to find out. Yes, it's troop-related, yes, it's a surprise, and no, I can't tell you in case my adopted Heroes wander online and find me. So there. ;-) )

OK, but after THAT I get to come home! And SLEEP! Yay, sleep, wonderous SLEEP! :) I may get to sleep late Saturday - or I may not. Another Georgia Hero has fallen, and his services are Saturday. Hubby is supposed to be away Saturday, working on helping finish our church's new building (we are moving in to our new building in ONE WEEK!)... so if it works out that he is going to the church work day, unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the services of our Hero with the Patriot Guard Riders :( since I will not have a babysitter (and, more to the point, really can't afford one, either. :( ). My heart and my prayers are very much with the family of this fine hero, and I will be there in spirit if I can't be in person. Every loss breaks my heart. :( Seriously. :( I hope I can be there, but don't think I'll be able to... which also breaks my heart.

There's no good way to segue from a fallen hero back to the original intent of this post, which was to update all on the fraudulent charges made against our bank account... but the latest is, hubby cancelled his debit card and will get a new one. The fraudulent charges will be reversed, of course, and we'll get our money back, of course. There's a lot more to this story, but now I'm getting sleepy and groggy and can't think straight, so I guess I'll end here for now. :)

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger