Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Up To Something....

...but can't tell ya what yet!! Hehehe! I'm hoping for a LOT of community involvement here in Loganville in particular...heck, I'll NEED a *LOT* of community involvement from everyone in Loganville to pull this off! ;) This may actually be the biggest, or, more accurately, most-involved surprise i've done...IF we can get the community involved and make it happen! Hmmmmmm..... :-)

Secret Squirrel Surprise Projects -- my idea of fun! :-)

*plots*
*plans*
*thinks*

;-)

Stay tuned..... ;)

4 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Secret Squirrel, ok I am looking....

Dazd said...

Hmmm...are you sending a brigade of trained squirrels to Iraq?

Kat said...

Hmmm...nope, not exactly..... ;)

Anonymous said...

OK just email me....you know I hate when you do this! lol

Georgia Blogger