Friday, September 21, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST!

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

anything made by kids, esp. mine! :)

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Wednesday ~ one of the lawyers I work for bought me Chick-Fil-A and wouldn't let me pay him back! Our department goes to a local soup kitchen once a month to work during the lunch meal. Usually, I bring my own lunch to work, but had forgotten it that day. One of the lawyers went to chick-fil-a when we returned to the office, and brought me some nuggets & waffle fries. YUM! :)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

I'd say probably about a 9, but not "emotional" as in "irrational and hysterical." I feel EVERYTHING very deeply, though, which can truly be a pain sometimes, haha.


Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Off and on all day!

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

Dunno - hubby sets it to whatever he wants. I'm almost never there during the week between work and college, so I never notice or much care, lol.

2 comments:

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

DD said...

I made a Sunday feast on my blog :)

Georgia Blogger