Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

Does this blog count????

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

It would have been EXTREMELY cool to live in Jerusalem at the time Jesus was here!!!!!

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Homecoming ceremony for E Troop, 108 CAV from Griffin, Georgia. That was COOL. And sad, too.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I can’t think of anything!

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I finally felt “ready” to have kids when I was 27. Of course, I’d had my first at 20, and my second at 22…. But when I found I was pregnant with my third at 27, I felt like I finally had a clue and was actually ready for it this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've always thought it would be hard to live in Jerusalem during Christ's life, knowing that I would either have been raised a jew or believing in the Roman/Greek gods... to believe in a MEssiah that didn't fit my expectations would have been hard for me. I'm glad I have the experience of others to go on!
Yeah for the troops!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

the third time is a charm with kids :) Wonderful feast answers this week.

Ginafish said...

Your salad is awesome! I'd love to go to one of those homecomings although I have no immediate family serving.

Kat said...

it sure was an AWESOME experience... I don't have any military in my family either.

Georgia Blogger