Friday, August 10, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?

BLUEBERRY


Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

*thinks*
*ponders*
*thinks more*

Ummmm.... I really can't think of anything that stands out. How about the fact that it's FRIDAY and I get to sleep late tomorrow? :)


Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

Let's see... considering the fact that it's been in the extremely high 90s and low 100s here in ATL this whole week... I stay inside and don't go outside much! Thank God for good air conditioning! :)


Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick and why do you spruce it up?

I stick the check in the bank, maybe in a CD or something, until such time as a room needs redecorating. We just moved in six months ago and it was re-decorated before we even got there, furniture and all (gotta love those reality shows!!).

Anyway, i'd eventually like to expand my small office (which I have to share with hubby) and maybe make it big enough to turn it into TWO offices (complete with doors...right now it's kind of an open area) so I'll have peace & quiet when I'm trying to work. :)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My friends say I'm crazy, but I.... can't argue with that, hahaha! :)

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

My feast is served, come dine with me if you can find time. Enjoyed being here with you........

Anonymous said...

woo hoo--I bet you are sleeping as I write this. LUCKY :) Great feast.

Kat said...

No sleeping late till tomorrow, darn it. :(

Georgia Blogger