Friday, July 13, 2007

friday's feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?


It's a tie between strawberries & blueberries! and raspberries!

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?


Oh, that's an easy one... me and my husband both think Robert Stokely, father of our local fallen hero, Sgt. Mike Stokely, is an outstanding role model... a great example of a good father, true integrity, genuine and sincere faith, and determination. We've learned much as a result of knowing him!

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?


Ummm... let's see... that's a good question. An hour away is Atlanta, where I work ever day. I hate cities and I hate the drive, so that choice goes right out the window real fast! I'd say up north towards the mountains an hour...but even that area is becoming way too built up for me. Now if I could go two, two & a half hours away, I'd be in the mountains for real, and in the backwoods in the middle of nowhere and happy as a clam! :) However, since this little question is only allowing me a measly hour of travel.... I'll just stay home, thanks!

Main Course
Name something you do too often
.

Get up before six a.m. :-/

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.


Sleep very late on weekends, because I get up before six a.m. way too often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I get up too early too. Great Feast.

Frasier said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by.
We absolutely love what the Patriot Gaurd does and what a blessing they have been to many.
Will bookmark you.

BeccA's Buzz said...

Your main course is disgusting! I'm not sure I could do that!!!
Come dine on my feast too!

Anonymous said...

WOW - thank you, and by the way being "Soup" is much better than "main course", for if I were "main course", I worry I might be likened to chop liver, YUKKK.

proud dad SGT Mike Stokely
KIA 16 Aug 05 near Yusufiyah
US Army E Troop 108 CAV 48th BCT

Georgia Blogger