Saturday, June 23, 2007

OPERATION THANKS FOR FREEDOM - FINAL UPDATE

GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!!!! I just got finished counting the 4th of July cards, etc... the grand total of cards & emails that will be shipped to soldiers/Marines all over Iraq tomorrow morning is..... 2,895!! Also sending out ten phone cards someone graciously donated, as well. HOOAH! (or OOH-RAH! for you Marines out there...)

Thanks everyone for a job MOST well done!!! :) Stay tuned for the annual Christmas/holiday card drive, scheduled to start October 1 to Nov. 24!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia Bloggers! I am another blogger from Loganville and I am working on a tribute to Michael Stokely for my blog. I hope to have it done by July 4th, but if not, then for sure by Aug 18th, the anniversary of his death.

Anyways, I saw that you have a picture of his gravesite, and I was wondering if I could use it for my post. If so, just visit my site and click the "contact me" button on the sidebar. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Kat:
You need something, you know how to reach me. Hugs!

Georgia Blogger