Friday, June 15, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

Besides the fact that I live very firmly in the Deep South with warm weather, mild winters, and the best food and hospitality on eart, on a more local level, I just ADORE the community we live in (Loganville). The people who live here - from the Mayor all the way down to lill ole regular folks like us who just work & come home every day and take care of their families, are awesome... it's a very tight-knit community and everyone helps each other out.


Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

uggg.... did I mention i only got about one hour of "quality" sleep last night???? And I'm supposed to THINK now?! ACK! LOL. Ummmm...ok, how about.... NEW ENERGY! ;)


Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

Ummm.... does MySpace Instant Messenger count as software? I guess it does... LOL. So, I guess that would be the answer then. :)

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”,
what would the rest of the phrase say?

"Most Likely to Fall Asleep at Work Due to Lack of Sleep!"


Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?

Black & Red :)

6 comments:

Stef said...

Howdy fellow-Georgia-Blogger! How far is Marietta from Loganville?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a nap today!! Great feast.

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog, I've enjoyed it!

Loved your feast!

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday. I hope you get to take a power nap today.

I live in Mississippi but I am a Yankee. Georgia must be different because they sure need to take some lessons from y'all. :o)

Nice feast.
Wishing you a great weekend.

Kim said...

Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes! Our desserts are almost the same!

Mine is up...come on over!

Lady Jane said...

Great blog! Very patriotic and I love that. And classic color choices for your dessert, too!

Georgia Blogger