Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.

Ummmm.... I dunno, can't think of one. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

VIOLIN...always wanted to learn that. :)

Salad
How long is your hair?

Not quite halfway down my back. Past my shoulders, not quite to the bra strap. Eventually I want it waist-length. :)


Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

Hubby, of course.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Do fast-food drive-thru windows count as an appliance???? No? drat. Well, I guess it's a tie... I love my little food-chopper thingy, and I love my microwave oven that is also a convection oven. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we share the same soup answer!! great feast.

Georgia Blogger