Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Still working on the Memorial Garden Dedication post, sorry all.... that one takes considerably more time and thought than a Friday Feast or a regular post...bear with me...will have it asap, honest).

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?

AIRPLANE!

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

I've met some of my MySpace friends! :)

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

NOW! THIS WHOLE WEEK! CALGON, TAKE ME AWAAAAYY!

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

UMMM....dunno.... I'll take the easy way out and say Scarlett O'Hara. :)


Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

One day I hope to see Australia and Peru

2 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Susan in va said...

Australia and Peru - nice choices.

I was feeling nostalgic today and decided to visit the first person who EVER commented on my blog - and it was YOU!!

I hope you have a blessed Easter!

Georgia Blogger