Friday, March 30, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What are you proud of?

All of my adopted Soldiers & Marines & Veterans, who give so much on our behalf!

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?


Oh that’s easy…. My HOUSE! Though it wasn’t exactly a prize for a contest, per se… click HERE to read about it! I’m still in shock, and it’s been two months now! Haha! As far as winning prizes in contests, etc… I NEVER do!

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

Reading emails when I should be doing homework!

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most
?

Gee, hard to pinpoint just one year… isn’t life just a constant flow of continual change, in some fashion or another? I’d say the year it changed for the best was 1999, when I moved back home to Georgia where I belong, after having spent six long, cold, miserable years exiled up in New Jersey! Gotta love the South… good (fried) food, warmer weather… ahhhh…. Yep, life is good.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

The mountains in the middle of nowhere.
==============================================================

And on an unrelated note: Y’all stay tuned – very, very soon (within the next day or two!) I will be starting my annual 4th of July card drive to collect cards from all over the country to send to our troops stationed in both Iraq and Afghanistan… watch this blog for more info!

5 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

great feast Kat, great

Erin Faye said...

great feast. you soup is amazing! God bless you and your family.

Tracy S said...

I LOVE the appetizer!! We can not thank the soldiers enough for what they do.

Your feast was yummy, thanks for sharing!! :)

Rob Carr said...

I read the story behind your soup! That's so heartwarming.

I wonder if there's something I could do for the troops. You've got me thinking!

Rob of UnSpace

Joseph C. Harris said...

Loved your feast. Great appetizer and soup. My feast is served if you would like to join.

Georgia Blogger