Monday, February 12, 2007

An "Operation: Valentine" Thank You!

I got an email from one of my soldiers today! I asked him if he received the Valentine's cards and candy shipped over... thought I'd share his reply with y'all! Thanks for everything -- Y'all did good! :) Happy soldiers means a happy Momma Kat! :)

YES I DID!

Well, I got ONE of them... the rest of them were passed out to everybody I could find. I had to slit open the bags of candy and drop them into the box, because we have some senior-ranking TOCroaches here that will snag a whole bag.

You really made a whole BUNCH of days!

*High five* Good job, y'all!!!!!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Stay tuned for July 4 card drive - beginning in late April or early May!

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy valentines day to you kat...

Anonymous said...

hey kat, Im back up.
I have a weekly column at http://fasterthantheworld.com/ called Any Port In A Storm that runs on Tuesdays, starting tomorrow:)

Maeve said...

Whoooooooot!
That is great news Kat.
Happy Valentines!

Georgia Blogger