Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"P is for......"

"P is for....."

Peanut butter...which I cant stand to the point that when my girl is making said cookies, I leave the house. Really is true....ewwwwww

and more from Cyndy and family! - who left owl hunting long enuff to send these:


pistachio
pastries (yum)
pomagranite
pepper
Pringles chips
pretzels (from firstborn)

"Q is for..."

Quiche - of course. Yes - real men DO eat quiche.. I have made quiche for many years......

In keeping with the hunting theme...Cyndy suggested quarterhorse as an accompaniement to the stuffed owl........yummy.....and add to that?? quail....game on??????

"R is for......"

Rhuuuuuuuuuuubarb............ Used to grow this and have many recipes for it but my all time fave - and never ANY leftovers....??? Rhubard crumble.....and yes - devon cream plse......

From Rae's hero son? As told to me by Rae?????? Ravioli....... as I can vouch for, some kids see this as a great comfort food.....

and more from the Cyndy research department???????

radish
raspberry (from #1)
rump roast
raisin
rice
_________________
"Every soldier is one of our own"

0 comments:

Georgia Blogger